About LBRY-C Team
LBRY-C Team is primarily a European team currently consisting of a 5 member Core Team and 6+ member Extended Team who are building new applications, a stronger community and working towards securing the integrity of the LBRY Protocol.
We are a team that grew organically from the LBRY Community.
LBRY-C Team was founded, funded and officially started
This domain (https://lbry.community) was created by @rouse in June 2017 – the idea
Sometimes we need assistance with our
LBRY – For Everyone
Freedom of Speech and Freedom to Publish – For Everyone
- Decentralization: Decentralize mining hash-power by promoting our Community-Certified Mining Pools.
- Development: Develop LBRY Applications. (Liberum)
- Educate the Community: Provide tools and targeted information for both new and expert users, to engage, learn and use LBRY Protocol.
We aim to attract a whole range of different audiences to LBRY:
- Attract users (consumers).
- Attract content creators.
- Attract developers.
- Attract investors.
- Attract distributors.
- Attract entrepreneurs.
- Attract file hosters.
- Attract miners.
- Attract everyone!
@nyberg - Simon A.N.K
Lead ProgrammerA Swedish, no-nonsense programmer. He is a part of the foundation of Liberum.
We have an increasingly growing Extended Team (6+ members) which consists of Community Developers, Programmers, Illustrators, Contractors, Signees, Moderators, LBRY Ambassadors and Advisors. Do you feel like you can contribute? Please take contact in the Discord Chat.